Dynamics 365 E-Invoicing feature highlights
Out-of-the-box integration with Dynamics 365 Finance, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, and Dynamics 365 Project Operations.
- Consistent user experience for the configuration and monitoring of the e-invoice process for all countries and regions.
- Faster, easier, and less expensive adoption of electronic invoicing solutions.
- Configuration of the service through the Regulatory Configuration Service (RCS) and globalization feature setup.
- Electronic reporting formats that are available for countries or regions where the configurability for e-invoice transformation wasn't available.
- Configurable submission of e-invoices to external web services, including certification handling through digital signatures:
- Built-in, easily extendable, and configurable integration with additional content for several countries or regions.
- Handling of responses from web services, including configurable exception message handling.
- Support for electronic signatures (for example, by using the XMLDSig signing algorithm).
- Batch processing of e-invoice messages.
- Generate IRN
- Bulk Generation of IRN
- Cancel IRN
- Get E-Invoice Details
- Capture Error Logs in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Save IRN, QR Code and Digital Signature Data in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Generate Tax Invoice with IRN & QR Code from Microsoft Dynamics 365
For more details and demo, please write to us:
Leaping Frog Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
E-Invoicing, EInvoicing, E Invoicing, GST, E Invoicing Microsoft Dynamics 365, Axapta
Post a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked (*)